CAPECO About Us Housing & Ownership Emergency Services Senior Services Energy Services Food & Nutrition Contact Us Home Page
Welcome to Capeco
Tribal Commodities
Community Food Resources
Senior Commodities
Congregate Meals
Home Delivered Meals
Food Share Program

Emergency Food Boxes

Emergency food boxes are offered at various locations throughout Umatilla, Morrow, Gilliam, and Wheeler counties to individuals and families who are in immediate need of food.  Many of the food pantries are supported through USDA Foods, Oregon Food Bank, and private donations.

The Emergency Food Boxes are distributed by independent food pantries that have their own distribution schedules.  Please refer to the list below for the pantry nearest to your location.

Gilliam County:

Arlington Food Pantry
150 Hemlock St
PO Box 427
Arlington, OR  97812

Open the third Monday of every month: 9:00am-12:00pm

Condon Food Pantry
103 S Lincoln St.
PO Box 761
Condon, OR  97823

Open the fourth Monday of every month: 9:00am-12:00pm

Umatilla County:

Agape House
500 W Harper Rd.
PO Box 1723
Hermiston, OR 97838

Open Tuesday through Thursday & Friday: 9:00am-12:00pm

The Bread Basket
8 NE 7th
Milton-Freewater, OR 97862
(541) 938-3158

Open Monday and Friday: 9:00am-12:00pm

The Food Basket
405 N Sherman
PO Box 463
Stanfield, OR 97875

January-October: Open the last two Mondays of every month: 12:00pm-4:00pm
November-December: Open every Monday: 12:00pm-4:00pm

Pilot Rock Food Pantry
222 SW 3rd St.
PO Box 635
Pilot Rock, OR 97868

Open the second Thursday of every month: 10:00am-4:00pm

Outreach Food Pantry
440 SW Emigrant Ave
Pendleton, OR 97801
(541) 276-2878

Open Monday through Thursday: 10:00am-12:30pm & 1:30pm-4:00pm
Open Friday: 10-12:30

Salvation Army Congregate Meals
150 SE Emigrant Ave.
PO Box 1572
Pendleton, OR 97801
(541) 276-3369

Open for lunch Monday through Saturday: 11:30am-12:30pm

Ukiah Food Pantry
101 S Alba St
PO Box 75
Ukiah, OR

Open Friday of the third full week of every month 12:15pm-2:00pm

The Valley Cupboard
800 N Main St.
Milton-Freewater, OR 97862
(541) 938-7161

Open every Thursday: 9:00am-12:00pm

Weston Food Pantry
114 E Main ST
Weston, OR  97886

Open the third Saturday of every month: 10:00am-10:45am

Open Table Meal Site   First Christian Church
775 W Highland Ave.
Hermiston, OR 97838
(541) 567-3013

Open for lunch every Monday: 11:00am-1:00pm

Morrow County:

Neighborhood Center of South Morrow County
441 N Main
PO BOX 895
Heppner, OR 97836
(541) 676-5024

Open Monday through Friday: 10:00am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-4:00pm

Irrigon-Boardman Emergency Assistance Center
290 N Main Ave.
POB 506
Irrigon, OR 97844
(541) 922-4563

Open every Tuesday: 9:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-3:00pm

Columbia River Harvesters (Gleaning Group)
206 N Main St.
PO Box 1278
Boardman, OR 97818

Open every Monday, Friday & Saturday: 1:00pm-3:15pm

Wheeler County:

Fossil Community Food Pantry
702 E 3rd St.
PO Box 332
Fossil, OR 97830

Open the third Tuesday of every month 9:00am-12:00pm

USDA Nondiscrimination policy

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

[ About Us | Housing & Homeownership | Emergency Services
| Senior Services | Energy Services | Food & Nutrition | Contact Us | Home ]