>>> EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES <<<
It is with great pleasure CAPECO announces Paula Hall as the next Chief Executive Officer of CAPECO. Paula has been with CAPECO twenty-six years in November and has been instrumental in the management and delivery of a vast number of the programs offered by the organization. Her commitment and advocacy for people in poverty never waivers. We commend Donna Kinnaman, our current CEO who is retiring the first part of September, for her leadership skills and the outstanding work that occurred during her tenure.
Welcome to CAPECO
The Community Action Program of East Central Oregon (CAPECO) was incorporated in October 1987 and serves Umatilla, Morrow, Gilliam, and Wheeler counties.
CAPECO's Mission Statement: Assisting people to become independent, healthy and safe.
CAPECO envisions the success of every youth, adult and senior to eliminate poverty and promote independence through education, employment, and the sharing of resources that move individuals from surviving to thriving.
Our Core Values include:
- Image - We serve our community in a positive, innovative, accountable and fiscally responsible manner in an inviting atmosphere which upholds the public trust and fulfills our mission.
- Integrity - A personal commitment to do what is right morally, ethically and professionally.
- Attitude - We exhibit positive, respectful, confident and non-judgmental behavior towards others. Our success is a reflection of our attitude.
- Customer Service - We aspire to provide our customers with prompt, courteous, consistent and resourceful services. We treat each individual with dignity, fairness and respect. Customer service is not a department, it is an attitude. Our customers are the essence of our existence.
- Professionalism - We exemplify the highest standard of professionalism. We strive to set an example by maintaining a high level of knowledge in our respective fields and conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects positively on the company.
CAPECO offers many services throughout our four county regions… please take time to check out our website for more information!
CAPECO is the Eastern Oregon Regional Housing Center
We provide information, education and resource referral for low to moderate income individuals and families who are interested in pursuing home ownership. We can connect individuals and families to mortgage and down payment resources as well as provide training and counsel to assist in the decision of owning a home.
CAPECO is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available to persons with disabilities and limited English upon request. Persons with speech or hearing difficulties may call our TTY at (541) 278-5689.